So, I finally have got around to putting a blog together. On here you will find a mix of painting, sculpting and a bit of my other hobby - photography. Most of my painting is done for Perry miniatures, either for their website or their personal armies. The sculpting is usually for myself, but I do occationally have some time for freelance work.
Updated often, so check back soon!

Sunday 1 April 2012

Plastic Napoleonic Russians

The new plastic Russians from Perry Miniatures... second box on the painting table now!


3 comments:

  1. Fantastic stuff!

    Mind if I ask what paints you're using from the trousers? I always have a tough time finding colors that I'm satisfied with for a warm white shade.

    -Scott

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Scott,
    I used GW deneb stone highlighted with a mix of that and white with a final highlight of pure white.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful figure painting......just so percise and likelike.......actually what green do you use for the coats?......that is the most difficult colour to settle on

    ReplyDelete